We had company coming over, and I made my first pie. Sorriest looking thing ever seen. It
looks like a yeti pooped all over it. We know that these moments are going to crack us up in
years to come, so we snap away.
Michael and I watched my niece and nephew, 7 & 5 respectively, for a weekend this month
.
Things got a little crazy with creek stomping, Mario Kart, and bunny ears.
But, man, are they cute? Jason was a bit of a pansy about the sprinkler, and Mike balanced
perfectly the "Suck it up, mister" and mercy that an uncle should balance.
Chuck and Patty, Mike's dear parents, who got to play grandparents for the day. They're going to be great....one day far, far from now. I love these two!
Eating the best mac and cheese EVER in New York City.
It was so much fun to hang out with these two again. The problem was that it was so instantly natural, I didn't really appreciate it while they were here. It was like everything was finally back to normal and I was satisfied. Then they left, and I was like, "Wait..."
I mean, how can you not love these two?
IT basically rained hail for about fifteen minutes. A very, very old man at the church we were at on Sunday said he's never seen anything like it, so that's saying somethin'.
Yep, we're having a pretty great life these days.
1 comment:
awwww, sounds and looks like it! i miss you two loads and loads and loads.
Post a Comment